The Technical University of Berlin and Bruker are pleased to announce Nanobrücken 2019: Nanomechanical Testing Conference & Bruker Hysitron User Meeting, which will take place on February 19 – 21, 2019 at the Technical University of Berlin, Germany. Please save the date in your calendar.
The event covers all aspects of nanomechanical and nanotribological testing. Topics include in-situ experimentation, theory/simulation and biomechanical testing. Nightly social events and a conference dinner provide a valuable forum for networking.
• Discover new trends in nanomechanical and nanotribological testing
• Invited presentations from internationally leading researchers
• Student talk and poster competitions
• Hands on practical workshops
• Prof. Peter Fratzl,
Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam
• Dr. Megan Cordill, Erich Schmid Institute of Material Science, Leoben
• Prof. Brian Derby, University of Manchester
• Dr. Holm Geisler, Global Foundries, Dresden
• Dr. Alessandro Benedetto, Saint Gobain Recherche (to be confirmed)
• Dr. Thomas Pekin, Humboldt-University of Berlin
In addition to keynote/invited/contributed talks, there will be a student talk competition as well as a poster competition open to everyone.
Student contributions are strongly encouraged!
More information: https://www.bruker.com/events/bopt/damage-and-failure-analysis-in-plastics/users-meetings/surface-analysis/nanobruecken/overview.html?campaign=IVAM