- We facilitate your access to international markets.
- We connect you with your customers and partners.
- We increase your visibility within the industry and in the public.
- We give you a head start with exclusive market and industry information.
- Exhibition options on supply markets at international trade shows
- Development and expansion of foreign business through delegation trips and company visits
- Organized business meetings
- Presentation options at trade conferences and forums
- Targeted matchings at B2B events
- Indirect access to thousands of qualified contacts in the IVAM database
- Exchange in focus groups and at network events
- Support in finding highly specialized technology suppliers
- Support in finding project partners
- Company profile on our digital marketplace
- Improved search engine ranking
- Exclusive use of our publications for the distribution of new products, application reports and company news
- Publication of vacancies in our job portal
- Trend and market observation
- Exclusive industry information
- International markets and market development strategies
- Influence on decision makers in politics, government bodies or committees through representation of interests
- Active participation through voting rights in the general meeting
- Co-determination through participation in member surveys or personal feedback
Who can become a member, how to proceed and how much does it cost?
Companies, institutes, corporations, individual persons, students and associations that are involved in microtechnology, nanotechnology, MEMS, advanced materials, micro-optics or photonics, sensor or measurement technology, organic or printed electronics or related key enabling technologies can become members.
An application form, the rules governing fees and articles of association are available in the download section.
We are happy to explain to you in a personal conversation how you or your organization can best benefit from a membership. Feel free to contact us - via chat, e-mail to email@example.com or phone.
We also offer the possibility of a trial membership lasting at least three months. For more information contact Mrs. Sandra Hinse via mail or phone.
Membership fee calculator